Yes, there are several ways to dispose of a Speeding Ticket in Guilford County, North Carolina (including Greensboro, NC and High Point, NC).  Depending on the speed charged on the traffic ticket, and depending on the driving record, an attorney can negotiate with the district attorney’s office to obtain a dismissal, reduction of the speed, or a possibly a non-moving violation that would not cause any points to go against the license or insurance.  We would be happy to speak with you about your case to see what options may be available, given your particular set of facts.  Please call today: (336) 389-1211.